You probably do not give much thought to the components of a refrigerator before it breaks down, or before it is time to replace it. To guarantee you get the most out of this invaluable appliance it can be useful to understand exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cold—and Hale Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read below to learn all you should know concerning how a refrigerator runs, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s time to connect with refrigerator repair CITY.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You won’t find too many houses that don’t feature a refrigerator in the kitchen. It’s been a must-own kitchen appliance for many years. A household refrigerator stores your food at the best temperature, in order to eliminate spoiling and slow down bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by moving the warmth from the interior of the appliance to the outside, relying on principles of evaporation and condensation.
The parts of a refrigerator are. For questions or service call Hale Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is both a pump and motor, and it is need for circulation of refrigerant throughout the system.
The compressor is an important part of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call a professional service if the compressor is broken.
A refrigerator condenser is located on the rear exterior panel of the refrigerator and helps to emit the heat built-up from inside the refrigerator then out in the surrounding air.
A evaporator is installed in the inside of a refrigerator where absorbs the warmth held inside of it, thereby reducing the temperature inside the unit.
Right when the evaporator is not working, it’s time to hire a professional. Do not wait until it’s too late.
Liquified refrigerant is carried through a capillary tube that works as an expansion device to cool the gas inside, thereby transforming the gas into a liquid.
A thermostat helps regulate the current temperature inside the refrigerator, engaging the cooling period when appropriate.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is prone to problems. Troubleshoot and hire a repairman in CITY for service right when a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature in the interior of a refrigerator rises higher than the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to engage, and the next cool down begins. The refrigerator attracts the cold liquified refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the liquid, and raises the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor pushes the heated gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils located on the back of the unit, at which point it comes into contact with warmer temperature in the home and returns to a liquified form.
3. The cool liquified gas then continues its trip towards the evaporator, traveling through the many coils in the inside of the refrigerator and top freezer.
4. The refrigerant absorbs the heated air from within the appliance, thereby returning the temperature until it has reached the optimal set point.
5. The coolant evaporates, and turns back to a gas state, and returns to the refrigerator compressor so it can then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is often used in quite a few applications and large appliances, this includes heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By contracting heat from a single location and moving it to elsewhere the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a house, provides a optimal environment for food that is perishable, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of many different common products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator require service? You can schedule an appointment with Hale Appliance Repair.
Hale Appliance Repair will fix all common brands and models of refrigerators – including restaurant models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our service technicians in CITY are trained to repair and troubleshoot cooling problems, ice makers, issues with condensation, puddles of water and leaks, lighting, digital panels, smart controls and numerous other malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2021  Hale Appliance Repair